Online Formative Assessment Tools
Would you like to incorporate technology to get immediate student feedback? Formative assessments are helpful for both the student and the teacher. In this course, we will look at several tools that can give us instant feedback. You will create a poll in polleverywhere.com, create a Google Quiz, learn how to make a Kahoot game review, and create an Edpuzzle video. We will cover how to use these tools and how to get the assessment results. This is a great way to demonstrate how you incorporate technology into the classroom. This course will give you 15 hours of hands-on time so you can walk away with several formative assessment tools ready to use in your classroom.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze and apply online formative assessment practices and theories.
- Create a poll on polleverywhere.com.
- Create a Google Quiz.
- Make a Kahoot Game review.
- Create an Edpuzzle video.
- Grade(s): 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Art/Music | Career And Technical | English Language Arts | English Language Learning | Math | Professional Development | Reading,Writing,Communicating | Science | Social Studies | Technology | World Languages | Differentiation
- Colorado Academic Standard(s):
- Teacher Quality Standard(s):