Differentiating Classroom Instruction through Blended Learning
This course is designed to introduce teachers with ways to meet the needs of our 21st century students through Blended Learning. Blended Learning is a mixture of traditional teaching with online delivery that include elements of student control over time, place, path and pace. Teachers will explore how Blended Learning can be a powerful tool for differentiate for all students. The teachers will have the opportunity to build and teach a lesson using Blended Learning.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Define Blended Learning.
- Recognize the context for Blended Learning.
- Reflect on your current teaching practices.
- Identify techniques to support your implementation of Blended Learning pedagogy.
- Build confidence to begin blending your own classroom curriculum.
- Grade(s): Pre-K | Kindergarten | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Elementary K-5 | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Professional Development | Teacher Leadership/Effectiveness | Technology
- Colorado Academic Standard(s):
- Teacher Quality Standard(s):