Classroom Cooperative Learning
Using cooperative learning in your classroom allows you to improve the depth of learning as well as the social awareness and self management of your students. This course will give you application tools to be able to jump right into building a culture of collaboration and interaction amongst your students.
Teachers will participate in learning and application of learning to see the benefits of cooperative learning for both teachers and students. This class is appropriate for any K-12 classroom teacher or for instructional coaches and admin that would like to see more cooperative learning in schools.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify appropriate structures and activities to build a culture of cooperative learning in their classrooms.
- Use a variety of methods to build self-awareness and management for individual students and teams of students.
- Grade(s): Pre-K | Kindergarten | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Elementary K-5 | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Professional Development
- Colorado Academic Standard(s):
- Teacher Quality Standard(s):