Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes.
This course is a book study of Jimmy Casas’s latest work Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes. Participants will collaboratively discuss the four core principles Casas introduces and reflect on their own teaching in order to develop an increased positive culture within their school. Included in this book study will be practical application of how to use the concepts that the book introduces.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Implement strategies for effectively take responsibility for their school culture, expect excellence, carry the banner and be a merchant for students.
- Reflect on best practices for school culture.
- Develop and apply practical and applicable culture building tools for your students.
- Grade(s): Pre-K | Kindergarten | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Elementary K-5 | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Education Support Professionals | English Language Learning | Professional Development | Teacher Leadership/Effectiveness | Differentiation
- Colorado Academic Standard(s):
- Teacher Quality Standard(s):