Using Google Classroom
Teachers will actively participate in online learning to further develop their understanding of Google Classroom to create, distribute, and grade assignments. Teachers will create a Google Classroom with assignments, announcements, grades, and the learn “Share to Classroom” Chrome extension.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a Google Classroom and distribute the classroom code.
- Use Google Stream to develop an assignment, announcement, and post.
- Access student view and make a submission.
- Grade an assignment in Classroom.
- Control the settings of their Classroom to meet the needs of their instruction.
- Download “Share to Classroom” extension.
- Grade(s): Pre-K | Kindergarten | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Elementary K-5 | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Professional Development | Technology
- Colorado Academic Standard(s): 3.2 4.1
- Teacher Quality Standard(s): QS 3.D